Okay, I had promised to take a session on “How to make your first Dollar with a PC”, but due to a pretty much filled-up TODO, all I could do was to attend the camp. I could have pulled off the session if I had skipped sleep the previous night of the camp, but decided to skip the session instead. A sleep-less night would call for drooping at the camp, which would suck!
(Okay, that’s my explanation for not doing the session 😛 )
This time, it was at SCMS B-School, Kalamassery. I got a lift in @KenneyJacob‘s car and reached venue really early, to be received by two security guards who said its holiday and Get the F out of there. Seriously.
Still we got in. People Came in. Sessions Started. About the Sessions read from Praseed’s Blog. #LazyMe
- New Faces. Fresh crowd.
- A Fresh atmosphere. Maybe since its been a while since the last camp.
- Awesome sessions. Not even a single session was boring. And when the sessions got boring, a hot debate would somehow rise.
- Delicious South-Indian Lunch!
- Great Venue, nice A/C and High-Speed Wifi.
- Lots of Sessions and great speakers.
- Lots of Debates and Fun.
- Lots of student participation.
- Arun Basil Lal attended! 😀
- Lunch wasn’t free 😛 (but me and @CyberGanga managed to rob the cashier 😉
- Twitter and Facebook was blocked. Thanks to TweetDeck for making it possible.
- No Tweet Wall. Missed the fun of Live Tweeting.
- Missed out the Self-Introduction part. We had lots of fresh faces, so this would have been interesting.
- Pretty much nothing.
- Okay, there was not Banners or stuffs and the security guards weren’t informed.
so, am gonna take a session next time. Be there!
p.s: It was a surprise to see @ManiKarthik there. Its been a long time since we met. And the best part, I got to talk to him in person just before lunch! Mani, if you happen to read this, it was a great honour that you took the time to meet me. I was out of breath!